How to get Windows Movie Maker speed up and slow down filter | Rocco Bone

Thursday, June 16, 2011

How to get Windows Movie Maker speed up and slow down filter

I've been looking for this filter just about everywhere and now I jizzed in my pants when I finally found it.
Just go to Blaine's movie maker blog. Blaine's blog must have a shitload of stuff for windows movie maker but this time I'll concentrate on the speed up/slow down filter.
The instructions are pretty much straight forward and to the point. Click on the bunny bunny and the turtle and
the download will begin. You will download a file named CustomSpeedEffects.msi.
In my case it downloaded to my "downloads" file. In your case it may be different.
Just click on CustomSpeedEffects.msi and Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah. The next time you open your windows movie maker you will
end up with a set up that looks like this:
Slow down 25%
Slow down 50%
Slow down half
Slow down, x3
Slow down, x4
Slow down, x6
Slow down, x8
Speed up, 25%
Speed up, 50%
Speed up, double
Speed up, x3
Speed up, x4
Speed up, x6
Speed up, x8
And just to prove that I am not just fucking with you:

No comments: