#Steren Mix-150 USB Portable Mixer review and set up | Rocco Bone

Sunday, June 29, 2014

#Steren Mix-150 USB Portable Mixer review and set up

After seeing some podcast setup tutorials on the youtubes I decided to get a mixer. A cheap #Steren mixer with only one mic input. For some time now I've been wanting to monitor myself as I record dialogue on my fancy ass dynamic microphone but time and time again I would have issues with lag that would just drive me insane and I could not concentrate on my dialogue. The Steren mix-150 mini USB mixer does the trick for the shit I do (one man animation operation up in dis mug). So far it's been working wonders for me. I can listen to myself while I record and that was the main if not only reason for getting the mixer in the first place. Aights, going back to recording some more shit up in dis biatch (mic drops).

No comments: